Safe Working at Height Training
Safe Working at Height training provides delegates with an awareness of the hazards that exist when jobs are undertaken at high levels. It also equips individuals with knowledge of the safety measures that should be in place before anyone performs a task at a height on-site.
Work at height includes any tasks performed at a level from where a fall from the distance could result in an injury. Falls are one of the biggest causes of injury in workers in the UK, especially involving ladders, scaffolds, high platforms, roof edges, and fragile roofs.
Safe Working at Height training is for anyone who is involved in any activity at a height and as part of their job. It is an informative session that outlines the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005. The course provides an understanding of pre-use checks, harness fitting, correct use of equipment, equipment inspection, recognising defects, and the correct procedure of recording issues.
We hold all courses at one of our cooperating training centres. However, we can provide this training at your premises or on-site for larger groups.
- Work at height regulations.
- Ladders, step ladders & trestles.
- Scaffold access.
- Suspended cradles.
- Power operated working platforms.
- Personal suspension equipment & harness system.
- Selection of work equipment.
- Risk assessment.
- Theoretical assessment.
Trainees undergo continuous observation throughout the day, with a risk assessment, and a theoretical assessment.
Safe Working at Height training is a half day course.
Upon course completion, successful candidates will receive a One Stop Safety Training certificate. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Please note: This product description and specification is based on the model most widely stocked across our network of partner stores. Alternative brands of equivalent specification may be supplied based on location and availability.
Quick Build, Adjustable & Mobile
- Mobile DIY Scaffold Tower
- One Person Quick Build
- At Working Height In 10 Minutes
- Compact & Portable
- Strong & Stable
- MiTower & MiTower Plus Available
Working Heights of 3.2m to 14.2m
- Alloy Components
- Through The Trapdoor (3T) System
- 3.2m to 14.2m Working Heights
- Single & Double Width Platforms
- 1.8m & 2.5m Deck Lengths
- EN 1004 Class 3 Compliant
- Quick & Easy Assembly
Ideal For Decorating a Staircase
- Stairwell Access Tower
- For Working On & Above Staircases
- 3m - 7m Platform Height
- 700mm & 950mm Platform Width
- Robust, Aluminium Components
- Fully Certified: BSEN1004 & BS:1139-6