Ladder & Stepladder Awareness Training
Safe working environments are a fundamental right and essential for all workers. Ladder & Stepladder Awareness training equips individuals with an understanding of the laws and regulations concerned with using access equipment at work.
Ladder & Stepladder Awareness training is suitable for anyone who regularly completes low-risk, short-duration jobs at height for work. On the course, you will learn how to determine what is the correct access equipment to use, how to inspect ladders and step ladders before and after use, and how to correctly position and use the equipment. No previous training is required.
We hold all courses at one of our cooperating training centres. However, we can provide this training at your premises or on-site for larger groups.
- Aims & objectives.
- Overview of legislation & regulations.
- Work at Height Regulations.
- Ladder & component parts.
- Assessing risks.
- Standards & classifications.
- Planning & organising, selecting & using – STEP
- Storage, handling & maintenance.
- Theory test & practical assessment.
Trainees undergo continuous observation throughout the day, with a theory test, and a practical assessment.
Ladder & Stepladder Awareness training is a half day course.
Upon course completion, successful candidates will receive a One Stop Safety Training certificate. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Please note: This product description and specification is based on the model most widely stocked across our network of partner stores. Alternative brands of equivalent specification may be supplied based on location and availability.
Ideal For Cleaning Glazed Roofs
- High Quality Conservatory Ladder
- Made From Aluminium
- Adjustable For Height & Slope
- Adjustable Base
- Anti-Slip Rungs
- Kneeler & Tool Tray For Convenience
- Window Suction Cup To Prevent Slippage
- Ideal For Conservatory Cleaning & Repair
Ideal For Working on Pitched Roofs
- Industry Standard Roof Ladders
- 3 Sizes Available
- Heavy Duty Ridge Hook
- Anti-Slip Rungs
- Integrated Wheels
- Distributes Weight Evenly
- Prevents Damage To Roofs
- Ideal For Roof & Chimney Repair